Walgreens is a great place to shop for some of the best deals each week. You can always get several free and super inexpensive items at Walgreens.
6 things you need to know about couponing at Walgreens
- Do separate transactions to Maximize your savings with Register rewards. Use your register rewards to help pay for subsequent transactions.
- Walgreens registers won’t allow more coupons than items. Register Rewards is included in this count. The way to fix this problem is to add a cheap filler item to make your coupon count & item count match up. The in-ad coupons don’t count so one of those items would be perfect!
- Be sure to use your Balance Rewards Card. All of the deals & sales require a card. It’s totally free!
- Separate your transactions so you can roll your Register Rewards. This is the key to getting the most savings at Walgreens. You should have Rewards left over each week so that you can use them the following week. This will keep you from spending any or very little out of pocket each week when you shop.
- Use 2 coupons on the Buy 1, Get 1 Free Deals
- Get to know the Walgreens Coupon Policy. You might want to print a copy to keep with you when you shop.