If you’ve been reading my blog for a period of time then you know that I shop at many different stores. I love using my coupons at Publix, Winn Dixie, Target, Walgreens & other stores to maximize my savings.Â Â Another store that I frequent is Aldi’s.Â Aldi’s can play a huge part in a frugal shopping trip.
Here are some of the ways I like to save money at Aldi’s.
- The produce is always fresh, delicious, and a great price. I’ve not been disappointed yet with a fruit or veggie I got from Aldi’s.Â You can’t beat $.39/lb for Bananas, $.99 for Strawberries as well as other great deals.Â We just recently had a batch of southern fried squash with squash I bought from there….Yummy
- Aldi’s has excellent Meat Prices. Ground Beef is a staple at my house and I rarely find it for more than $1.99/lb at Aldi’s.Â $1.99 or less is my stock up price for Ground beef!Â They have other great meat deals.
- Aldi’s has Great Prices on Kitchen Staples.Â This is one of the best ways to save at Aldi’s.Â Â Â Milk is typically always around $3, usually less.Â Eggs are $.99, Cheese is a great price as well as other things like vinegar, butter, etc
- Aldi’s has great everyday low prices better than on sale with a coupon at another store. Now this isn’t true for all things but a you can’t beat a bag of Tortilla chips for $.99, Canned Goods for $.49, Fish Sticks for $1.99, Canned mushrooms for $.50/each, and other deals like this.Â If you have something on your list that you just gotta have, but isn’t on it’s rock bottom price at your favorite couponing store then Aldi’s is the way to go.
- Aldi’s has great special buys each week on non-food items. I’ve seen excellent deals at Aldi’s on Bookshelves, Beanbags, Crockpots, Kids Clothing, Grills, Toys, you name it!
- Aldi’s has a double back guarantee. This is one of my favorite things about Aldi’s!Â If you’re thinking of making an Aldi’s trip, but afraid you won’t be satisfied with the products….no worries!Â If you don’t like something just take it back & they’ll replace it AND Give you your money back!
Are you ready to try Aldi’s yet?Â 2 things you need to know:
1.Â Bring a quarter because you’ll need it to get a cart.
2.Â Take your own reusable shopping bags. Aldi’s doesn’t bag groceries so after your trip you’ll have a buggy full of unbagged groceries needing a place to land.
Just a little disclaimer: Aldi’s does have Awesome prices.Â I have found, however, that with some of their brand name “specials” while they’re good low prices you can do much better on them at another store with a sale + coupon.