If you’ve been following my blog for a while or have read my about me page then you know that I homeschool my children.Â We have been homeschooling for many years now, and have enjoyed every minute of it.
One of the things homeschoolers like to do is attend homeschool conventions.Â A homeschool convention is a great place for other homeschooling parents to network with one another, receive encouragement from excellent speakers, and browse through curriculum in the vendor hall.
I am so looking forward to attending the Teach Them Diligently Homeschool Convention coming up in March in Spartanburg, South Carolina.Â I have been to several homeschool conventions, and I truly believe that Teach Them Diligently will be the best homeschool conference of 2012.
- Teach Them Diligently has an amazing speaker lineup.Â They will have Ken Ham, Voddie Baucham, Doug Phillips, and so many more.
- The workshops at Teach Them Diligently will be very informative and inspiring.Â There are so many to choose from, but just check out some of the titles:
- The Relevance of Genesis in Today’s World by Ken Ham
- Harvard or Heaven by Voddie Baucham
- Why Your Family Needs The Church by Voddie Baucham
- Mothers are Kingdom Builders by Apologia
- Check out all the Teach Them Diligently Workshops here.
- Teach them Diligently has some great vendors lined up so we will be able to browse curriculum to our heart’s content.
- They have a Filmmaker’s Track at Teach Them Diligently.Â Speakers include the creators of Fireproof, Courageous & other great films.
- All proceeds for Teach Them Diligently will go to missions — Isn’t that wonderful?!?
- There will even be a couponing class at Teach Them Diligently!
Speaking of Teach Them Diligently Vendors I am so pleased that one of them has offered a great giveaway for iGoBOGO readers.
Apologia is one of the awesome vendors that will be at Teach Them Diligently.Â They will have workshops as well as plenty of great product to sell.Â Apologia has graciously offered a set of their Apologetics/Worldview Curriculum Who is God to one of my readers.
According to Apologia’s Description – Who is God and Can I Really Know Him?, introduces the concept of worldview while laying the foundational truths upon which the evangelical Christian worldview is built.
This is so important to instill in our children what we believe and why we believe it.Â This curriculum will dive in to the difficult questions and help your kiddos to understand the answers.
Even if you don’t homeschool, but are wanting to encourage your children in their Biblical world view this would be a great resource!Â It helps to answer questions such as How Can I Know Whatâ€™s True?, What Is God Like?, and other great questions.Â It’s all in an easy to read format that kids can do on their own or with a grownup’s assistance.
Enter Now to Win
Entry is simple! You just need to answer the question below by leaving a comment on this site. You can even gain up to 3 bonus entries for doing each additional item listed (just make sure that you leave one entry for each one â€“ up to a total of 4 comments.) As a reminder, comments left on Facebook, Twitter or other posts will not be counted.
It’s easy to enter, All you have to do is leave me a comment on this post with an answer to the following:
Check out the sessions at Teach Them Diligently.Â Which session would you love to attend?
1. Follow iGoBOGO in a reader or via e-mail updates.
This giveaway will remain open until 11:59 p.m. EST, Friday 2/17. Any comments left after this cut-off will not be counted. The winner will be selected randomly and will be notified via email within 48 hours after the close of the contest.
Disclosure: I will receive the same gift package that the winner will be receiving to facilitate my review. I did not receive any compensation to write this post. The opinions are all mine!