S’mores are such a fun treat to have during a camp out or a camping trip. The ooey gooey goodness of marshmallows mixed with chocolate and graham crackers is hard to beat! However, if you are looking for a recipe that will give you the taste of s’mores but bring it up a notch you WILL definitely want to give these a try. Chocolate Chip S’Mores Cookies are simple to make but, oh, so delicious!
- 1 package of store bought chocolate chip cookie dough, any brand (located in the dairy section)
- ½ C. Kraft Mallow Bits
- ½ C. graham cracker crumbs (about 4-5 graham cracker squares)
- #1. Open the cookie dough, discard the wrapper and allow the dough to sit until room temperature.
- #2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil for easy clean-up.
- #3. Place the room temperature cookie dough into a medium size bowl and using a spoon, break it up. Slowly add in the ½ cup of graham cracker crumbs and ½ cup of Kraft Mallow Bits.
- #4. Scoop the dough into 1-2" chunks and use your hands to roll into balls. Place the cookies about 2-3" inches a part on the baking sheet.
- #5. Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.