Paint Chip Popsicle Garland
Popsicles and summer go hand in hand. Add a little pop of popsicle charm and color to your space when you craft this easy and inexpensive paint chip popsicle garland. In a few easy steps, and with just a few supplies, you can make this wild and whimsical garland that is sure to spruce up your space. Take a peek below at how to get busy crafting your own. This is a great craft for children and adults alike!
Here is what you will need:
- Assorted paint sample strips
- Wood craft sticks
- Yarn, string, or ribbon
1. Begin by choosing the colors you wish to use. We opted for bright and even neon colors to really add a bold pop!
2. Cut an arch out of each strip. You want to begin by making one you are happy with and tracing it like a stencil for the others. Create 5-7, or more depending on the desired length of your garland.
3. Once your arches are cut out, apply some glue to the back of each and press a wood craft stick to it. IT will now represent a popsicle.
4. Apply some more glue to the back of the arch and press the yarn or string to it. The top of the arch is the perfect place.
Once your glue is dry, it is time to hang your garland. This piece will look great strung from an entryway or even an outdoor patio. Either way, it is sure to add some color and fun to your space.
Give this easy summer themed craft a try!