Do you ever have one of those weeks where you just don’t feel like doing a big shopping trip?Â I did last week!Â We were going going going all week and I just didn’t want to go back out so I decided to pop in Aldi’s while I was already out to grab my groceries for the week without coupons.
Aldi’s is a GREAT place to do this because you really can save at Aldi’s if you don’t use coupons.Â See 6 ways to Save Money at Aldi’s for more info on that!
I have been craving some Chili lately since the weather has turned cooler so I knew I wanted some beans & ground beef, but I also got some other nice deals.Â Here’s what I got:
- Bananas 4 1/2 lbs for $2.03
- Grapes 2 lb $1.98
- Brown Sugar $1.49
- Gala Apples 3 lbs $2.99/bag
- Honey Chicken Tenders $4.29
- Fish Sticks 2 boxes at $2.99/each
- Oatmeal Cookies(for Bryan) $.99/each
- Mini Marshmallows 3 bags at $.89/each
- 2 1/2 lbs Ground Beef at $6.61
- Bologna $.99
- Whole Kernel Corn 2 cans $.59/each
- Pork & Beans 4 cans at $.49/each
- Chili Beans 3 Cans at $.55/each
- Black Beans 5 Cans at $.55/each
- Milk, Gallon $3.49
- Russett Potatoes 10 lb Bag $2.99/each
- Head Cabbage $.69 – for My Cabbage Soup Recipe!
I went in with a goal of not spending over $50 and I was right on it with $45.03 plus tax which came out to be $49.53.Â Plus…I got some good groceries that we’ll need to make our meals for the week!