We still have the wonderful Homeschool Curriculum Giveaway going on here, but I also have another great giveaway for you all today!
I have been a reader of Crystal’s blog Money Saving Mom for several years now, and was so excited to hear that she was writing a book.Â I received a copy of the book on a Monday, and between taking care of my house/kids, blogging, homeschooling, and various other things I was done with it by the following Sunday.Â It’s a great read, and the flow makes it easy to pick up and catch a few pages at various times during the day.
Here are 5 Things I love about Money Saving Mom’s Budget
- Crystal has a great story.Â I really enjoyed reading how Crystal went from a minimal rice & beans budget to buying a house completely debt free the entire time.Â Her journey and the wisdom she shares with us is a great inspiration for everyone.
- The Book teaches you how to create a Budget.Â One of the most important things when trying to get a handle on your finances is creating a workable budget – a task that can be very overwhelming.Â If you’ve never tried to create a budget before then you will LOVE Crystal’s Bare Bones Budget plan.Â She shows you step by step how to create a workable budget in a way that’s not overwhelming at all.
- The method is not overwhelming.Â Crystal takes us through clear easy steps toward financial freedom that will work for most people.Â Her advice to clear the “chaos and clutter in your life” before you can achieve financial success is wonderful, and she gives practical steps for achieving that goal.
- Her Grocery Savings plan is realistic.Â You will not find any impractical Extreme Couponing advice in the Money Saving Mom’s Budget.Â What you will find is a how to incorporate coupons into your grocery shopping in a way that is very practical in order to save big on your grocery bill.Â In fact, there’s a whole chapter about saving money on groceries without using coupons.
- All proceeds benefit Charity.Â I love the fact that Crystal has chosen to give back with the proceeds from the Money Saving Mom’s Budget.Â She is donating all proceeds from the book to Compassion International.Â You can read about Crystal’s decision to to that here.
And now for the giveaway…
Itâ€™s easy to enter, All you have to do is leave me a comment on this post with an answer to the following:
What is one thing you’d like to save more money on this year?
1. Follow iGoBOGO in a reader or via e-mail updates.
This giveaway will remain open until 11:59 p.m. EST, Wednesday 2/22. Any comments left after this cut-off will not be counted. The winner will be selected randomly and will be notified via email within 48 hours after the close of the contest.
Disclosure: I received a copy of the book to facilitate my review. I did not receive any compensation to write this post. The opinions are all mine!