3 things you need to know about couponing at CVS
- Be sure to use your Extra Care Bucks Card.Â All of the deals & sales require a card.Â It’s totally free!
- Separate your transactions so you can roll your Extra Care Bucks.
- Use 2 coupons on the Buy 1, Get 1 Free Deals
This is a nice week to start couponing at CVS.Â There is a GREAT CVS Cash Card Deal going again this week!
Here are some of my favorites:
Blistex Deep Renewal, Silk & Shine, Fruit Smoothies, Medicated Ointment or Revive & Restore $.52/each
- Buy 1 for $2.87
- Use the coupon for Blistex Lip Care Product $0.35/1 01/22/2012 SS Insert (exp 03/31/2012)
- Pay $2.52
- Get $2 in ExtraBucks Back
Milk, Gallon $2.89/eachÂ Â Buy 3 for $3.89, Get $1 in ExtraBucks Back
3 Musketeers or Snickers Minis Valentine’s Candy $2.00/eachÂ Â Sale price $3.00, use the coupon for $1/1 Mars Brand Seasonal Products, p.33 All You, Jan 2012 (exp 12/18/2012) 12/12/2011 Softsoap Hand Soap $.59/eachÂ Â Sale price $.99, use the coupon for Softsoap Liquid Hand Soap, 8 oz+ $0.40/1 01/01/2012 SS Insert (exp 01/21/2012)
Go here to See all the best CVS Deals this week, create your CVS Shopping List, and Print or email your list.Â Scroll down to the sneak peek section to see the deals that start Monday.