There is a great new coupon out today. Print now while it is still available.
This is a GREAT deal to kick off that summer wardrobe! Old Navy has t-shirts for $3 and $5 today including the cute Flag t-shirts. This sale is good online and in store. Also, you can get an extra 35% off online (restrictions apply) with code ENJOY.
I am so excited that Zaycon Foods is coming back to town! I got 40 lbs of chicken from them last year, and it was really good. It’s fresh, not frozen, and the chicken breasts are huge!
It lasted us a very long time and the chicken was great quality! This is how it works.
Zaycon Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts for only $1.69/lb
- Go here to create a Zaycon Foods Account.
- Go to Locations to find out if the event will be in your area.
- Place your Reservation by ordering the amount you want.
- Go to the pickup location on pickup day, and get your chicken.
I noticed a coupon out right now that I really wanted to share with you guys. It makes for a really awesome deal at Publix right now!
Here’s the Deal:
- Old El Paso Dinner Kits are Buy 1, Get 1 Free right now
- Regular price is $3.25 so $1.63 after the BOGO sale
- Avocados are on sale for $1/each at Publix right now
- Pick up 2 Dinner Kits and 2 Avocados
- Use the following coupon:
That makes it only $4.25 for 2 kits and 2 avocados!! Great Deal!
K Cup Nativity
This k cup upcycle is great for either little hands to play with or for a decoration or ornaments on the tree. You and your little one will love putting together this sweet, handmade nativity- and the time spent talking about what his coming meant. Precious little fingerprints make up the trio’s faces and will be a lasting reminder of when those hands were little, a true keepsake. A free craft with that kind of impact will be at the top of your Christmas craft list this year.
- You will need:
- 3 clean, empty k cups
- 2 felt squares in desired colors- Mary and Joseph’s robes
- 1 cream felt
- 1 tan felt
- flesh colored acrylic paint
- fine sharpie markers
- sisal twine
- hot glue gun/ craft glue
Squirt a little bit of flesh colored paint onto a plate, dip your thumb or pointer finger into paint, wiping off excess. Press your print onto center of k cup, upright for Mary and Joseph, and sideways for the baby Jesus laying down.
Allow paint to dry completely before continuing.
Once paint has dried add face details like a mouth, eyes, and Joseph’s beard.
Cut a small oval bundle from cream felt for a swaddled baby body, glue to cup beneath head.
Cut tan felt to ½” wide and “ long, then cut strips fraying the felt but not quite cutting through to create hay. Wrap around your Jesus cup, secure with hot glue.
Cut 2 felt rectangles from your colors to a 6”x 3 ½ “ rectangle.
Center on the top of cup and glue, fold down on back and glue, finally wrap it around to cover just under the face and secure in front with glue. Trim excess felt
Wrap raffia around center for robe ties, glue down and trim off extra.
The kids felt baby Jesus needed a halo/crown, so cut and add one at this point if you desire.
Your upcycled K cup nativity now work as puppets, figures, or ornaments-to hang on the tree just add a sisal rope loop to the top.
Peppermint Bath Bomb
Refreshing and energizing, these peppermint bath bombs can make your next bath a little more like a spa experience and a little less like the hiding from the kids while trying to grab 15 minutes to yourself that it probably really is. They also make a fantastic foot soak for your tired and sore feet. Peppermint bath bombs make a wonderful gift for teachers, family, or friends- the gift of luxury made by your own hands. Looking for a thoughtful handmade Christmas gift? Easy, inexpensive, and even the kids can help put these together- put a half dozen or so in a pretty jar for a sweet gift, don’t forget a handmade tag identifying the scent.
- ½ cup Epsom Salt
- 1 cup Baking Soda
- ½ cup Cornstarch
- ½ cup Cream of Tartar
- 1 Tbsp. Witch Hazel
- 1 Tbsp.Coconut oil
- Peppermint Essential oil- to desired strength
- Red coloring
- Combine epsom salt,baking soda, cornstarch and cream of tartar in a small dish until combined.
- Stir in witch hazel, coconut oil, and peppermint essential oil- to desired strength, stir until mixed.
- Separate about half of your mixture and add food coloring to your desired shade.
- Press mixture into molds firmly- you can use a silicone mold, muffin tin, plastic candy molds, or even paper cups to create your desired shape. I really like the big square silicone ice cube molds. Alternate white and red mixture in layers to create a peppermint look.
- Allow mixture to dry 4-5 hours before removing from mold.
- Carefully take out of mold and set out, allow to continue air drying overnight before placing in an airtight container.
I accidentally stumbled across this deal today and grabbed a few for Christmas gifts. This is a really great deal on licensed Minecraft shirts. I love this one in the picture.
Here’s the Deal:
- Shop for your Minecraft shirts here – They are only $8 shipped if purchased alone.
- Free shipping is automatic.
- Add atleast $25 worth to your cart.
- Use the code TGTEUFC4 to get an extra $5 off your $25 purchase.
- This makes it only $28 for 4 shirts or $8 for 1.
Great Deal! By the way, did you know that we also have an alter ego?!? Yep, about a year ago Bryan, myself, and the kids started an educational family friendly Minecraft server called SKrafty! Join us?
13 Tips for Getting the Best Deals on Electronics on Black Friday
One of the most sought items on Black Friday is electronics. Whether you are veteran shopper of Black Friday or a newbie to the scene, here are some insider tips on saving on electronics on Black Friday:
- Know what to expect. You will not find great deals on high end TV’s. If you are looking for a TV for a gift, expect to get a smaller and lower quality one. HDTVs typically do not go on sale for amazing deals
- Digital cameras and video recorders will be on massive sale on Black Friday, but since the newer models come out at the beginning of each year, it will be for the oldest ones in the store. If you don’t mind this, it is a great time to snag a deal.
- Compare ads. Since electronics are in high demand for Black Friday, you will see nearly identical items on sale. Make sure to price check before you head out. Also, know the store’s policy on matching prices and bring your ads.
- Unless you know of a particular electronic you are wanting at a particular store, don’t bother lining up in the cold outside waiting for the doors to open. It will not be worth it.
- When deciding who has the best deal, if the second best deal is a difference of 10-$20 and you can afford to spend it, do. Everyone will be lined up at the cheapest store and even if you get there early, you may miss out on all the sales on a particular item. Going to the next cheapest is better assurance you will get a good deal in time.
- Don’t forget about Cyber Monday. There are great deals to be had on electronics on sites like Amazon, Best Buy and other big name electronics dealers.
- Just like all other shopping trips, don’t get too starry-eyed with deals that you forget to even check if the TV or Camera will meet the needs of the gifted or yourself if that is who you are buying it for. The electronics sold on Black Friday are the ones without all the bells and whistles, typically, so read the ad carefully.
- If you are hoping to score a new gaming system at a great deal, don’t count on it. With high demand and the new gaming systems coming out, retailers will not slash these prices. If you are just hoping to get one, pre-order while you still can. Many retailers are already sold out.
- For tablets, look at stores like Radio Shack and other major retailers. They often offer a gift card if you buy one on Black Friday.
- If all else fails and you don’t get a good deal on a TV for yourself, don’t forget when retailers mark down most of them in January or February in time for Super Bowl.
- Remember, retailers will keep only a limited stock in store on purpose of the best deals. And, they usually offer no rain checks. So if it is something you just have to get, arrive early.
- Make sure to look at the later deals in the day on Black Friday. Stores are now not only just doing door busters, but also offering lesser advertised sales on smaller electronics saved for later in the day after the 6 am rush.
- Be aware that many electronic stores put their ads online as well on Thanksgiving so get in the know beforehand. This will help you be ahead of the game.